This is J singing--or shouting--his heart out. I must say that he was a bit more disruptive during the two songs than I was hoping. I know he is only 3 years old, but he really knew those songs and I really wanted him to stand up there and sing them. But, that would be a bit out of character for him, I suppose!
S tells him every night that God is going to do great things with him. And he responds with "and funny things too!" So, he needs to laugh and get a laugh.
At least he really did learn the songs. And it is so incredibly sweet to hear him sing them.
S tells him every night that God is going to do great things with him. And he responds with "and funny things too!" So, he needs to laugh and get a laugh.
At least he really did learn the songs. And it is so incredibly sweet to hear him sing them.

2 comments:
Wow, I'm behind. It is funny how I try to keep up and find myself getting further behind. I love all the new pictures (the silly and sweet ones). Your boys are so cute! I can imagine how busy they keep you! Looking forward to seeing you in July if not sooner!
We loved watching Jonah on stage. He was hilarious!
Post a Comment