Papa taking two of his grandkids to the water

These two were so funny together. They each had a bag of popcorn. They would take a bite, look at each other and just giggle!! I wish I had it on video.

They are only 6 months apart, but I think Reese is going to be taller. (she's the younger one!)


Most of the boys got haircuts. Nick left his as a mohawk for a day, then shaved it off!

The dump truck and digger were big hits!!

Giving his cousin a lift.

Isn't he the cutest? This was on the way to eat ice cream--of course there were smiles!
You won't see many shots of me from this year. You might not can tell, but I had pink eye in BOTH eyes and looked drunk or like I had been crying for a week most of the time we were there and when we got back! (that was doctor trip #2)

This cute guy was a trooper. He ended up have strep most of the week. When he wasn't medicated, he had a fever, but he handled it pretty well. (doctor trip #1) He was so congested that we went through two entire boxes of tissues, just with him!!

This tree was at the Battery overlooking the water. As you can tell, the oldest cousin was the most reluctant--holding on to his younger brother!!

I thought this was a funny shot.

This was the view from the balcony of our room--does it get much better?
That was our trip to Charleston. It was fun and mostly relaxing. Oh, the third trip to the doctor was by Papa--he had so much fluid in his ears it gave him vertigo. He was not feeling well at all!! But we're all better now and it didn't keep any of us down for long.
1 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. Loved all the pictures. I want to go to the beach maybe I could go the 16-20th haha VBS.
Post a Comment