I can't believe that it has been so long since my last post. I guess I can't expect many readers to stay around, huh? It seems that running 3 kids around and cleaning up after 3 kids and cleaning 3 kids keeps me a little busy. And clearly this blog is taking a back seat.
However, I have a very exciting post for you today.
So, I went to the grocery store today. (told you it was exciting!) I prepared my coupons and list and off I went to stock up on some things. I thought I would share a few of the best deals I got... Lipton Tea Bags (decaf fam size)-2 boxes for $2!
StarKist Tuna Pouches- 4 for $1.09 each, and 2 for $0.59 each!
Del Monte Tomatoes -8 cans for $0.49 each
Fisher Fusions Snack Mix-2 bags for $.50 each (great snack for the kids!)
Right Guard Deodorant - 2 for $0.39 each!
I spent $141.95 and saved $106.33! It definitely wasn't the best trip I have ever had, but my pantry is fuller than it has been in a long time. It was definitely a stock up trip for many things! I started to take a picture of the pantry, but decided no one would really care to see it!
I told you this was a riveting post!
So, how was your week at the grocery?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
A Riveting Post
Posted by Becca on 2/25/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment