Nov 19--today I am thankful for my middle child. He makes me laugh every single day. For instance, just now he was looking at my profile picture on fb. He said, "is that me or Eli? Oh, it's Eli because he has a fat head!" The funny thing about that is that in reality, J is the one with the somewhat fat head! And he didn't really mean that in a mean way, that is just the way he saw the picture!
He also makes me smile. Last night on the way home from church he saw some Christmas lights and said, "oh I LOVE those lights, they are SO beautiful!"
He can be tender too. We were talking about how God talks to us (a difficult concept for him at this point) and we talked about Jesus living in our heart if we ask him to. He turned his head away from me and whispered, "Jesus, will you live in my heart?" Now, I know that is not a profession of faith at this point, but it was a tender moment.
He may be in the middle of 3 boys, but I don't think he will ever let us forget about him.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
The Middle Child
Posted by Becca on 11/19/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment