Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Milestones

I recently commented to S that this year was going to be a big year for E. I knew there would be several big milestones for him to achieve. One of those is learning to ride his bike without training wheels. If you know Eli, you know he likes to be sure of what he is doing. He doesn't really want to try something unless he KNOWS he can do it. Sometimes this isn't a good thing, sometimes it is.

So we have been talking about riding his bike without training wheels and he was finally ready to try it. He actually tried it for the very first time when I wasn't home, so he rode again later in the day for me to take pictures. He is doing great!!

I'm so proud of Eli, and I am excited to see the milestones he reaches this year. Ride on, buddy.











0 comments: